FOUNDER & CEO
Paula Beadle is a partnership marketing thought leader and sponsorship industry trailblazer. Over her illustrious 30+ year career in sports, entertainment and life-style events Paula has been recognized as a transformative leader who drives growth, creates innovative strategies and builds high performing teams. She is well-regarded for her business tenacity and ability to inspire, motivate and create meaningful change. She is a mentor with a style that energizes and empowers individuals and organizations to thrive.
Paula is the Founder & CEO of Caravel, a national consulting company specializing in strategic sponsorship and partnership marketing. Caravel develops winning strategies, fosters bold ideas, increases revenue and creatively connects the right partners. Paula’s reputation as a results-driven leader stems from success buying and selling a range of diverse sponsorships, including securing multi-million-dollar naming rights partnerships, forging renown purpose driven partnerships, and a track record for developing long-term signature partnerships with iconic events and global brands.
Paula is also the Founder & CEO of the Sponsorship Marketing Association. Paula is a visionary leader and an avid champion of the industry. She founded SMA to strengthen, unify and advocate for the industry’s continued growth. Paula is on a mission to help marketers master the art and science of sponsorship.
Paula is a sought-after speaker, a Mentor for Women in Sports & Entertainment (WISE) and serves the Red Cross, Seattle Sports Commission and Washington Fairs and Events Association.
- What item would you bring if you were deserted on an island? My 9 Iron
- Favorite sports team? Special Olympics Team Washington!
- Favorite song to sing in the shower or to get you amped in the morning? Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin'”
- Best live event memory? So many… Sydney New Year’s Eve Fireworks
- Most unusual job you’ve ever had? Blackjack dealer
- Any hidden talents? Roller-skating
- Words to live by? Today is the 1st Day of the Rest of Your Life