Come for Sponsorship Mastery Summit, Stay to Explore Seattle
There’s much more to Sponsorship Mastery Summit than two days of leadership training and tools for mastering sponsorship. Special activities before and after the sessions are intended to promote balance. Some optional activities and amenities available to workshop participants while in Seattle:
- Group Activities: Summit registration includes access to a networking happy hour presented by Visit Seattle and/or guided meditation (Wednesday evening) and sunrise yoga (Thursday morning).
- At the Hotel: Enjoy Hyatt Regency Lake Washington’s indoor saline pool and whirlpool, then visit the full-service spa for a facial, massage and body wrap. The 24-hour StayFit Gym provides a sunlit destination to maintain your workout routine while you’re at the summit.
- Outdoor Activities: Explore the 1.5-mile walking trail connecting the hotel and Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park. Enjoy swimming, fishing, sand volleyball courts, horseshoe pits and tennis courts.
- Pike Place Market: More than the city’s beloved public market, Pike Place Market is a vibrant neighborhood made up of hundreds of farmers, craftspeople, small businesses and residents.
- Seattle Center: Make plans to visit Seattle Center and experience 360-degree views from the Space Needle or interactive and exhilarating exhibits at Chihuly Glass Garden, MoPop and the Pacific Science Center.
- Woodinville Wine Country: Visit Woodinville Wine Country featuring some of Washington’s most prestigious wineries, located just 20 miles north of Renton. Featuring over 120 tasting rooms, breweries, distilleries and restaurants.
- Museum of Flight: Explore over 175 aircraft and spacecraft at the Museum of Flight, the largest space museum in the world. Featuring exhibits and interactive experiences, including a 3D movie theater.
For more ideas about what to do while you’re in Seattle, check out Visit Seattle.
About Sponsorship Mastery Summit
Sponsorship Mastery Summit takes place September 25-26 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington and features industry experts facilitating intensive and interactive sessions for mastering the art and science of sponsorship. Participants collaborate with thought leaders, hear from big brands, explore new ideas, and leave with a simple sales plan, an improved story, sponsor leads, a sales process, best practices and new connections. The learning and exchange continue online for three months with webinars and information on the most relevant and important topics key to sponsorship success. Learn more and register here.
About Caravel Marketing
Caravel Marketing provides sponsorship and revenue development services to entertainment and sports properties, nonprofits, associations, corporations and government agencies. Caravel develops and implements strategic plans to increase sponsor value, accelerate performance, and connect companies and properties to create meaningful partnerships.